Grenof has partnered with one of the global leaders in developing open-standard control networking platforms. With the ability to design, install, monitor and control devices for Smart Cities.
Cities around the world are looking for ways that they can:
- save energy – case studies reveal that cities that have taken up the combined technologies of LED lighting and control systems have reported energy savings of 80%
- maximise efficiency – by identifying electricity leakage and/or theft
- lower operating costs – by energy efficient luminaires with lighting controls
- lower maintenance costs – through immediate and remote identification of luminaire failures; less inventory required from longer lasting lamps; and lower preventative maintenance
- comply with new regulations – directive to reduce carbon emissions
- increase safety – reduced luminaire downtime from instantaneous reporting
- reduce pollution – reduced carbon footprint and lower light pollution for dark sky approved luminaires that minimise glare, reduce light trespass and do not pollute the night sky
Real world scenarios – Proven product – We can do all of this, and more.
Commercial and Public Premises
- Installation of LED car park lighting to reduce costs and improve customer experience
- Case study shows savings of 86%
- Ability to integrate monitoring of utilities (water, electricity, gas, solar)
- Early detection of excursions due to leakages or theft will lead to significant savings.
- Case studies have proved undetected water leaks have cost large entities thousands of dollars per week
- The technology can be implemented into Government buildings, residential buildings, schools, universities, malls, and homes.
Lighting – Street Lighting and Area Lighting
Implementation of high efficiency lighting systems through the installation of LED technologies, combined with the added benefits and savings utilising lighting controls.
- Case studies in the USA and Europe have shown that power savings can exceed 80%
- Currently being deployed with projects in and outside Australia.
- Improvements to public safety
- Higher lighting quality
- Pedestrian crossing illumination with motion sensors
- School Zone speed limit posting
- Panic / Information buttons can be integrated into street lights
- Speakers for public announcements
- Installation of sensors for air quality, air temperature and humidity
- Preservation of existing infrastructure (historical and decorative lighting) with the advantages of modern controls.
- Technology can be installed into almost all existing luminaires with little to no modification.
- Smart parking
- Apps to assist in finding appropriate space for vehicles
- Public transport systems
- Apps to locate and advise when and where the next transport vehicle is going to arrive
- Traffic counting
- For planning of parking, events, and road maintenance
- Adaptive Street Lighting
- For when a programmed lighting system is not enough
- Vehicle charging stations
- Providing services to the public in the interest of building better communities